Why the Cheapest Holiday can be Your Most Expensive Mistake


 Life is expensive these days. The cost of goods has risen and everyone seems to be working harder and longer to make ends meet. We’re burnt out and need a vacation more than ever. With our time being limited and money not going as far as it used to, it seems a cheap-o getaway would be the answer. But is it?

It’s tempting to book something you see online that seems like a bargain. But how disappointing would you be to arrive at a resort that has now over-sold it because everyone found this “deal of a lifetime “ and now there are line ups everywhere. Or the resort looks nothing like its pictures. And where the heck were those Tripadvisor guests staying when they reviewed this place? Definitely couldn’t have been this place! We all know things aren’t always what they seem online.  It is easy to be convinced by fake reviews and AI photos.. 

I admit that I have fallen for the cheap vacay claims myself. All I can say is that it is a trip we will never forget! Unfortunately, not for the right reasons. Just ask my son about the crunchy pancakes (the eggshells really gave them that special touch! And don't forget the syrup that was poured from an old tequila bottle...yummy!) 

That’s where I come in. As a travel professional, I have attended seminars, trained with suppliers and have in-destination connections.  I can help find you the right resort, in the right destination and even the right room. Not only that, I can find you exclusive offers and some serious perks as a result of our supplier affiliations and partnerships. 

Our most valuable assets are of course money but moreover, time. We need to make sure that we are using it wisely and not on stressful mistakes. We might not be getting away as often as we used to so let’s make sure that when we do, we are getting the best value for our money. (That’s value btw and not deal. Big difference).  Let me help you find the best fit for you and your family and make the most out of your time spent together.


Comments